Thursday, 14 July 2011

The 7 Laws of Attraction and What The Secret Failed to Tell Us


Recently I wrote an article on the 7 Laws of Attraction. I must admit that up until the time I wrote that article I was not even aware that there were 7 laws of attraction. In fact, in the article I explain how that phrase kept showing up in my keyword research.

What is keyword research?

Keyword research is something all internet and affiliate marketers do, in order to identify the words used by people searching, who may be interested in what we have to offer.

Well, I am an affiliate marketer and an avid disciple of the law of attraction. As an affiliate marketer I promote various products such as law of attraction ebooks and I have myself, also written an ecourse on the subject.

Well, I thought surely that if the 7 laws of attraction did exist, I would have heard something about it by now! I mean... after all...I am the proud owner of a copy of "The Secret" DVD and I have watched it many times, and I never once heard any of the teachers in "The Secret" mention that there were 7 laws of attraction. Have you?

So when this phrase continued to show up time and again in my research I became curious and decided to look into it. Why not find out why it keeps showing up?

During my initial research I thought I was right... that there was no such thing. And, I even found some evidence that a few of the results on a google search were only there because the words "law of attraction" were preceded by the number 7 in a list! That's right! Somewhere on the net there is a page (or two) where someone enumerated (just as I have below) and the phrase "law of attraction" follows the number seven!

Ah ha! I thought I was onto something.

But... I knew that I could not leave any stone unturned. And just when I thought I had the law of attraction proof I needed, to my surprise, I came across the 7 Laws of Attraction!

There they were, right before my eyes and each with a short description. I don't know if their order has any significance or not, but here they are in the order that I found them.

1) The Law of Manifestation 2) The Law of Magnetism 3) The Law of Pure Desire 4) The Law of Paradoxical Intent 5) The Law of Harmony 6) The Law of Right Action and... 7) The Law of Expanding Influence

Now that you and I are a little bit more knowledgeable about the Law of Attraction, think about this for a moment.

Many people ask for proof that the Law of Attraction works. Some of them unknowingly proclaim its effects. You'll hear these exact same people say things like "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer". Of course they do! That is the Law of Attraction. We become what we think (and feel) about! The Rich are thinking about how to get richer and vibrating feelings of wealth and the poor are thinking about how bad things are and vibrating feelings of poverty and both are attracting more of the same.

Here is another example. I have been thinking about the law of attraction and even though I did not even believe that they existed... 7 more laws of attraction manifested in my life! The proof is all around us. Seek and ye shall find.




If you enjoyed this article on the 7 Laws of Attraction and would like to claim a FREE 5 part mini-course on the Law of Attraction, visit Don Pasco's site at http://www.LawofAttractionRevealed.com





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.